Paracord Hammock

The place to put interesting pics and videos, shooting and non-shooting items that will be of interest to everyone.
slade797

Post by slade797 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:15 pm

Hairy78 wrote:I would definitely pay for a 550 beer can coozy. That would be awesome.

Dang it! I knew I should put one of them little copyright marks on that one!
"In these days of widespread illiteracy, functional illiteracy .... anything that keeps people stupid is a felony."
- Harlan Ellison

skoalsoldier

Post by skoalsoldier » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Ahhhhh yes the beer can cozy it is! Of course we'll have to use a pop can as a substitue over here (I won't lay a hand on the non-alcoholic Becks). C'mon now lets have an order. How many want one hehe.

slade797

Post by slade797 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:20 pm

skoalsoldier wrote:Ahhhhh yes the beer can cozy it is! Of course we'll have to use a pop can as a substitue over here (I won't lay a hand on the non-alcoholic Becks). C'mon now lets have an order. How many want one hehe.

Price + shipping?
"In these days of widespread illiteracy, functional illiteracy .... anything that keeps people stupid is a felony."
- Harlan Ellison

skoalsoldier

Post by skoalsoldier » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Haha hell man I got all the time in the world besides training replacements and the 550 cord is free. Yall just let us know how many to make.

Hairy78

Post by Hairy78 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:52 pm

I'll take one.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ F__ - Obama/Biden
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................

slade797

Post by slade797 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:12 pm

skoalsoldier wrote:Haha hell man I got all the time in the world besides training replacements and the 550 cord is free. Yall just let us know how many to make.
Two here, but I have to pay shipping.

Also, need a price on a hammock.
- Harlan Ellison

H0tR0d

Post by H0tR0d » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:32 pm

lol, me and John played around with a few different designs of coozies :) and it looks promising so far :) No shipping, we are bringing these home with us more than likely...lol ah, an order for a hammock..haha, we'd have to revise our design a little bit to accomodate such a request :) BTW, can't wait to start shooting with ya'll...

Got a question though, I'm looking into getting a Glock 17 (arg, i'm a 1911 fan...) and I've read about the Glock Homeland Security Program, any local gunshops honor this?

skoalsoldier

Post by skoalsoldier » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:54 am

Yeah the can cozy is comin along. We are doin some development on it right now, tryin out some different designs. Our lighters ran out last night so we need to get some more today to keep the projects goin lol.

Wow I don't know if my poor fingers could take another 140 box knots to make a hammock hehe. We may do some redesign on it and see if we can make more of them easier than the first. It could be a great flea-market seller haha

Hairy78

Post by Hairy78 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:02 am

H0tR0d wrote:lol, me and John played around with a few different designs of coozies :) and it looks promising so far :) No shipping, we are bringing these home with us more than likely...lol ah, an order for a hammock..haha, we'd have to revise our design a little bit to accomodate such a request :) BTW, can't wait to start shooting with ya'll...

Got a question though, I'm looking into getting a Glock 17 (arg, i'm a 1911 fan...) and I've read about the Glock Homeland Security Program, any local gunshops honor this?

Borders does the blue label program. Hopefully BCP will be in here later to explain if this is the same program.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ F__ - Obama/Biden
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................

skoalsoldier

Post by skoalsoldier » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:33 am

Soooooo update on beer can koozies. Currently at a loss for ideas. I have tried two different designs and neither seems to be any good. Me and Ford are gonna brainstorm some more on it when we get a chance between training the new guys. But I'm sure we'll come up with something.