Icore 9-13-09

The place to put interesting pics and videos, shooting and non-shooting items that will be of interest to everyone.
Chillywig

Post by Chillywig » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm

One of the wheel gunners that lost top spot by .25 seconds decided he wants a close up of every target he shoots at. He had a target that only had five holes in it and needed six. His excuse was as good as he shoots its more likely he put one bullet exactly through another bullet's hole, instead of him just flat ass missing.

Hairy78

Post by Hairy78 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Chilly, remember this phrase. "Double" Scream it every chance you get a questionable mike.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ F__ - Obama/Biden
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................

S Lance
Forum Administrator

Post by S Lance » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Chillywig wrote:One of the wheel gunners that lost top spot by .25 seconds decided he wants a close up of every target he shoots at. He had a target that only had five holes in it and needed six. His excuse was as good as he shoots its more likely he put one bullet exactly through another bullet's hole, instead of him just flat ass missing.
Hey, that is exactly the same excuse I use! (Nobody believe me though.)

MRB

Post by MRB » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 am

It's more likely that one of his mouse-fart loads simply bounced off of the target, given the distance. :p We should have checked for a dimple on the cardboard.:D

Rather-B-Huntin

Post by Rather-B-Huntin » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:08 am

MRB wrote:It's more likely that one of his mouse-fart loads simply bounced off of the target, given the distance. :p We should have checked for a dimple on the cardboard.:D
Thank you Matt!!! That's exactly what I was thinking!!! :D