Battle in the Blue Grass

The place to put interesting pics and videos, shooting and non-shooting items that will be of interest to everyone.
Bigfoot
Forum Administrator

Post by Bigfoot » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Did you take a look at or was there any close calls on Range 5 with the DQ line? I don't recall any mention of a defined DQ line in the WSB...just what the RO said after he finished reading the WSB.....plus given the "line" was a gob of paint on the shooting area.
:confused:

Gary Stevens

Post by Gary Stevens » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:36 pm

No and I don't think there would have been unless it was way, way past the line.

The issue was that if you got closer, and engaged you were within the 23 feet line. The way the course was set up, by the time I got there, it was a moot point and we had to do the best we could with what we had.

Thankfully we didn't have to deal with that issue.
Resistance is mandatory.

To be loved and resptected is desireable. To be feared will work also.

scooterd

Post by scooterd » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Your right gary, I looked it up after we got home on the steel must fall, But what the hell, the drive down and back with me,robert,matt and grayson was worth the price. On the guy getting hooked on the chair, I didn't know if, any shooter could question it or is it up to ro.

Gary Stevens

Post by Gary Stevens » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Hooking a chair on your butt is a shooter problem. Been there, done that, did not get a t-shirt for it:(

After all the shooter only had to hang a cheek on the chair. No excuse for hanging magazines up in the chair also.
Resistance is mandatory.

To be loved and resptected is desireable. To be feared will work also.