AGC Zombie match 2011

The place to put interesting pics and videos, shooting and non-shooting items that will be of interest to everyone.

S Lance
Forum Administrator

Post by S Lance » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Great videos. The gun mounted camera gives a pretty interesting perspective.

sickmak90

Post by sickmak90 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:05 pm

That gun cam is pretty cool. I'd like to try that on mine and see how fast I am actually shooting. It may seem fast while I'm doing it, but for all I know I'm slow.

Chillywig

Post by Chillywig » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:11 pm

I really like seeing the videos from that perspective. It didn't help me shoot better. I guess I should have done a better job sighting the gun in and less time figuring out how to mount the camera. Here is my alibi. I shot this at 50 yards aiming at the center of the circle. I guess I know why I missed so much. :rolleyes:

scooterd

Post by scooterd » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Dam, just dam that's all I can say. You looked good that's all that matters anyway. Grayson said he turned some knobs on some ones gun. I guess now we know who's it was.

Chillywig

Post by Chillywig » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:16 pm

scooterd wrote:Dam, just dam that's all I can say. You looked good that's all that matters anyway. Grayson said he turned some knobs on some ones gun. I guess now we know who's it was.

I missed shooting with you guys - espically that 4 wheeler trailer turned gun cart you were pulling around. My gear sure would have looked kool on there.

With all the misses I did a lot of swearing that day. At one point I asked Gary if I could yell damnit Blake since I didn't have Grayson to blame. He reminded me that Blake is a little bigger than Grayson and if I felt lucky to go for it. I decided to cuss Grayson quitely under my breath. :cool: