Local Carbine Training Opportunity

General stuff for general folks
bigdaddy

Post by bigdaddy » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Mitch wrote:I'll train anyone for a mere $300.

Lessons :
  1. Breaking your AR-15 in ways you never thought possible
  2. How NOT to reload
  3. How to properly perform a "tactical hop"
  4. Special guest appearance by Gary Stevens demonstrating the "tactical roll"
  5. Special guest appearance by Charlie Brown demonstrating that his gun now shoots, almost every time.
Just let me know if you're interested. heh heh heh
Actually it does shoot everytime. It's been many matches since it last "shat the bed".
"The two most important things in life are good friends and a strong bullpen."- Bob Lemon

lawdog205

Post by lawdog205 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:21 pm

Hey guys...Bruce here.

Hey Gary...how you doing

I just found this forum and thought I would stop in..got a link from someoone that wants to attend the class Wade is going to be teaching.

I will give you some back ground on myself and a little on Wade...

I have been in LE since 1996 and have been with the OHPD for about 10 years now. I am a Certified CCDW instructor, Certified Police firearms instructor, Certified NTOA carbine insrtictor, Certified ASP tactical baton instructor and one of two CKM ( Commando Krav Maga )instructors in the state. I own a business called Advanced Combative Tactics...I have been trying to develope a range here on some property that I own..I want to be able to offer High quality..affordable traning to the local like minded people that might be interested.

Wade is an instructor for Bushido Tactical out of Florida..check out their website. They give a complete run down of instructors..etc

As far as the tuition cost...$325.
obviously ammo is not included in that price..I wish though.
price covers cost of training..0830-2230 and 0830-1730 and includes cost of restroom facilities and water, range use, targets, don't worry about cleaning up the brass...just shoot and learn...unless you want your brass...than you can take it with you. etc...

Any one who has any questions..mail me ( palmer203@hotmail.com ) , or give me a call...606-255-7688

Thanks...

Bruce