General stuff for general folks
Gary Stevens

What happened?

Post by Gary Stevens » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Can someone explain why this happened?
Attachments
Peace Officer.jpg
Resistance is mandatory.

To be loved and resptected is desireable. To be feared will work also.

Bigfoot
Forum Administrator

Post by Bigfoot » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:37 pm

I cringe every time I see someone wearing BDUs and a polo shirt with a sewn on shield doing routine speed enforcement.

As much as I hate to admit it, OHP look like officers when they're at work.
:confused:

creekerdoug

Post by creekerdoug » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:43 pm

My theory is steroids, human growth hormones and 'roid rage.

Chillywig

Post by Chillywig » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Over the weekend I was telling my overly liberal girlfriend a story about working in Deerlodge TN and walking into a convenience store with a co worker a few years back. This was a non chain type store that has a table or two in the back for old guys to sit and BS, having the morning coffee and smoke. These guys had and uncased Model 12 shotgun laying on the table discussing it. Obviously someone had either just bought or traded for it. After buying our morning supplies and returning to the truck we both pointed out that it was good places like that still existed and commented what kind of experience these same guys would have, trying to have the same discussion in a Charleston convenience store. I'm not as well seasoned as some guys on this forum but can see in my life time the place we live in has definitely changed - and not necessarily for the better and I think that pic is more of a reflection of the times we live in today...