What could possibly go wrong?

General stuff for general folks
Gary Stevens

What could possibly go wrong?

Post by Gary Stevens » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Our Secretary of State, the Hildabeast, gives the Ruskies a cute little button that is supposed to say "Reset" to indicate a new period of cooperation between our countries. Unfortunately it said "Overcharge". This from the smartest woman in the world, and one might notice very little news coverage of it.

Then the Hildabeast goes to Mexico and ask who painted the "Our Lady of Guadalupe". There is no record of what she said when she was told "God" had painted it. Perhaps she said "Who?" Very little news coverage of it either.

Then our President, the "One" gives the British Prime Minister 25 DVD's that won't play in Europe. Whoops. Again, not the 24/7 news coverage one might have expected if it had been, oh let's say George Bush.

Now today, the "One" give the Queen of England an I-pod. Spotty news coverage of this one also.

Can anyone really say with a straight face that the news jackals would not be on orgasm overload if this had been President Bush and his administration?

:confused:
Resistance is mandatory.

To be loved and resptected is desireable. To be feared will work also.

MRB

Post by MRB » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:38 am

Now Gary, you know very well that the non-partisan, unbiased, always professional, news media would never behave in such a manner. I'm sure all of these lapses in coverage are just a minor oversight.

Yeah,right.:mad:

Rather-B-Huntin

Post by Rather-B-Huntin » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Actually Gary, I doubt they would have noticed. Everyone became so accustomed to Bush performing such similarily stupid acts that it became unnewsworthy.

Gary Stevens

Post by Gary Stevens » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:26 am

I guess I will just say I have a different view of it.
Resistance is mandatory.

To be loved and resptected is desireable. To be feared will work also.

Hairy78

Post by Hairy78 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:41 am

Gary Stevens wrote:I guess I will just say I have a different view of it.
Gary, I agree with you. It seems like some people have been drinking the Media's Kool-Aid for too long.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ F__ - Obama/Biden
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................