Election 2008

General stuff for general folks
Hairy78

Post by Hairy78 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm

Slade, I get your jist, you are planning to plan on the plan to protect your plan from other plans that plan to defeat your plan.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ F__ - Obama/Biden
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................

Gary Stevens

Post by Gary Stevens » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:21 am

What's the frequency Kenneth?

On a different note, I just sent a "thank you for all you tried to do" e-mail to Governor Palin. I suggest everyone also might consider it.
Resistance is mandatory.

To be loved and resptected is desireable. To be feared will work also.

slade797

Post by slade797 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:21 am

Hairy78 wrote:Slade, I get your jist, you are planning to plan on the plan to protect your plan from other plans that plan to defeat your plan.
Short answer? Possibly, with a dash of maybe, and a side of "I can neither confirm nor deny that."

st33ve0

Post by st33ve0 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:27 am

Hairy78 wrote:If you can bump fire with at appendage, then in the eyes of the ATF, you have an illegal machine gun.
That reminds me of the blackpowder triple barreled [fires all three at once] pistol I saw at a gunshow once...I reminded the guy that technically it was a machine gun and added "of course that doesn't mean much in a country where a shoestring or a rubber band are machine guns and you'll get more time in jail for sawing off the barrel of a shotgun or a rifle than the limb of a person...":rolleyes:

Hairy78

Post by Hairy78 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:34 am

At least a black powdered Blunderbuss is still considered a non-firearm in the eyes of the ATF, in the ancient clause. Remember the end of Bad Boys? A 4 barreled pocket pistol loaded with black powder charges may be the ticket, if the Great O'Messiah has his way with modern firearms.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ F__ - Obama/Biden
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................

st33ve0

Post by st33ve0 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:40 am

See now that's the thing...blackpowder weapons aren't even Title 1 firearms anymore...no background check...yet the majority of liberals I've talked to say they think the 2A only applied to muskets...I actually had a classmate tell me he thought the 2A was outdated. I told him that we should just get rid of that whole freedom of speech and suffrage for women and blacks...those are all outdated too :rolleyes: