NRA Banquet and Match

General stuff for general folks
Wheelgunner

NRA Banquet and Match

Post by Wheelgunner » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 pm

So I am on the NRA committee. We are having the traditional banquet, but we are also having a match. It will take place the weekend before the match in September. We have a lot of time to prepare. Northeastern has donated the range for the day. We are going to do something like 3 pistol, 2 rifle, and a shotgun stage. There are going to be catagories for kids and ladies. There are going to be prizes and we have smith and wesson committed. I am getting together a list of sponsers now from some shoots that I have been in. Here is where I need help.

Would some of you guys and the club volunteer your time and some of the props at the club to set up some stages? I will need some ROs and we will need stages sponsered. I am going to solicit the guys in Putnam County. There be some more stages too. We may add another rifle or shotgun. We will see.

Please let me know what the club will do and what the members will do as far as time goes.

Thanks!!!

Gunworks

Post by Gunworks » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 am

Still a little far out but count me in for something.

Email me with what props you would like to barrow and I will present it to the Board.

Bigfoot
Forum Administrator

Post by Bigfoot » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:24 am

I would be willing to RO if my schedule allows
:confused:

scooterd

Post by scooterd » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:25 pm

were up for something, give us a yell....