Home Invasions

General stuff for general folks
st33ve0

Post by st33ve0 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:36 am

Mitch wrote:Oh, and I'm going to handle gun safety the same way it was handled with me. BY TEACHING MY KID GUN SAFETY. He'll know they're not toys and to never so much as touch one without my expressed permission.

I grew up with a glass gun case that was always unlocked and every gun in it was loaded ("What good is an unloaded gun" - Dad). While most of mine are in a safe now, I'll still have some out for protection. They'll be out of reach while baby Vincent is too young to be taught what they are and how to handle them but when the time comes, they'll pretty much go back to where they are now..

And yes, if my kid gets out of line he's going to get the back-hand. I did, and I deserved it a lot more than I got it! There is a huge difference in a spanking and a beating, though the two seem to be synonymous these days as far as all the lefties are concerned. Nonsense!
Good job teaching your kids about gun safety and not freaking out about having guns and kids in the same home like the libtards do...

All that "don't beat your kids" crap is a load of bull...I don't remember a single spanking I got as a kid, but I sure as hell remember the lesson. The worst beating I ever got was when I ran off away from my mother and got lost in a store or a mall or something...don't remember the pain, but I never ran away from her again until I was old enough to go on my own.

Hairy78

Post by Hairy78 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:45 am

Mitch wrote:The one that matches yours or the super-ultra-elite one with a camera, lamp and shotgun mounted on it?
Yeah the first one, you know the one with the drool cup, and all of the scratches where you keep running into things.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ F__ - Obama/Biden
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................

Mitch
Forum Administrator

Post by Mitch » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:38 pm

The worst beating I ever got was for besting a guy at a game of pool at Blue Ribbon ;-)
--
- Mitchell Vincent

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote.

Bigfoot
Forum Administrator

Post by Bigfoot » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:06 am

Haha I was hustling pool at country lanes at $20 a game...richest fucking 8 year old till people finally caught on as to why. I spent 3 nights a week in a bowling alley....exactly what is there left to do but play pool??
:confused: