550 Paracord Products

Talk about your guns and gear here
Hairy78

550 Paracord Products

Post by Hairy78 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:49 pm

Hey guys,

I recently ran across this company that produces products made from 550 paracord. Just passing this on.

My family custom makes some very cool items out of military issue paracord. Our most popular item is our Survival Bracelets. They are tough, large, and all business. They are made with approximately 15' of 550# military issue paracord. In an emergency situation, you can easily unravel the bracelet and deploy the paracord for use. If you do use your Survival Bracelet, simply send what is left back to us, along with your story, and we will remanufacture it for you, free of charge. Wether you are in the woods, at the range, or running errands around town, you will always have several feet of 550 lb. test paracord with you at all times in a compact and stylish package. They come constructed with either a tough side release buckle, or a marine grade stainless steel shackle. It's your choice. You can wear it on your wrist, or clip it to your pack. If you are looking for a big, bold, piece of gear that is a lot of fun to wear, one of our Survival Bracelets is for you.

*Each product is hand made here in America, by my family, to customer specs.
*SurvivalStraps are available in 30 different colors, even 2-tone.
*Constructed with military issue 550 parachute cord.
*Color fast, and resist staining and fading.
*Will not mildew or rot with regular use.
*Lightweight, weighing less than 1 ounce.
*Extremely tough and made to last.

We have hooked up with the Wounded Warrior Project. This is an incredible non-profit organization (with an impeccable reputation) that supports our soldiers who are coming home severely wounded. A portion of all proceeds coming from our Survival Straps website is being donated directly to the Wounded Warrior Project. Our goal is to raise money and awareness about our severely wounded soldiers who now need all of our help.

Please check out all of our products. We offer Survival Bracelets, Regular Bracelets, Anklets, Watch Straps, Dog Collars, and lanyards. We will even do custom work if you have something in mind. There is something on our website for every member of the family. All of our products are very unique, and there are 30 different colors to choose from. You can choose a single color, or combine any of them for a 2-tone look. Please visit our website at http://www.SurvivalStraps.com or email me at toughgear@comcast.net for more information.

Thank you for looking!

30 Colors Available. Pick any 2 for 2-tone
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ F__ - Obama/Biden
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................

slade797

Post by slade797 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:54 pm

I have made some of these, but I never thought of using the clevis for a fastener. Sweet!

I think I'm gonna order a few things, seeing who the money helps out.

Thanks for posting this.

Hairy78

Post by Hairy78 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:08 pm

Update:

I received my order and the products are awesome. Slade, when you measure, don't figure in any slack, they already have some figured in to their measurements.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ F__ - Obama/Biden
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................