New Moonclips and a new gun

Talk about your guns and gear here
Wheelgunner

New Moonclips and a new gun

Post by Wheelgunner » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Well I picked up my 625 and I have to say that it is pretty badass. I bet it has a 4lb trigger. If anyone has a gauge and could bring it to the USPSA match I would like to check it. Action job, titatium cylinder, new hammer, new sights, and Michulek grips. While I was out there in my goodie bag that I won I got some moonclips called Rimzs. These are made from plastic. No tools to load or unload. I have to say that they seem pretty cool. Here is the website. Check them out.

http://www.ezmoonclip.com/

Rather-B-Huntin

Post by Rather-B-Huntin » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 pm

James,

What cartridge are those RIMZ for? Do they seem to hold them pretty tight? How do they compare to Hearthco's?

Wheelgunner

Post by Wheelgunner » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 am

Right now they have them for a 625 and a 610. They say that they are working on a 38/357 model. I talked to the guy who makes them and they are not quiet there with those yet. The ones that I have for the 625 seem to do pretty well. They hold the bullets well and I was able to reload them very easily. They come in and out great too. I will have them in Ashland on Fathers Day and in Putnam at the first of the month.