Ordering gear this week, recommendations?

Talk about your guns and gear here
scooterd

Post by scooterd » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 pm

The drop offset "blade tech" is a great holster, can't go wrong with it. One thing I have learned from the guys in the 3 or so years grayson and I have been shooting is" it might hurt a little at the time but spend the money on the good stuff and you won't have the big box of usless junk that everyone has.

Black-X

Post by Black-X » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:00 am

Thanks again for the pointers everyone. Looks like Blade-Tech is still 2-3 weeks out on making my holster so I don't know if I'm going to make the shoot on the 28th or not. :( I figure I'll dig around and see if I have some old gear and run a different pistol though. :)

S Lance
Forum Administrator

Post by S Lance » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 am

Black-X wrote:Thanks again for the pointers everyone. Looks like Blade-Tech is still 2-3 weeks out on making my holster so I don't know if I'm going to make the shoot on the 28th or not. :( I figure I'll dig around and see if I have some old gear and run a different pistol though. :)
If you can't find anything suitable, send me a pm and I'll help you get set up with a loaner gun/gear for the match.

Black-X

Post by Black-X » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 pm

S Lance wrote:If you can't find anything suitable, send me a pm and I'll help you get set up with a loaner gun/gear for the match.
Thanks Scott! I'm going to dig through some old 1990's Uncle Mikes gear and see what I can come up with. It won't be fashionable, but I might have enough to make it work. :D