Sti

Talk about your guns and gear here
biggmike6754

Sti

Post by biggmike6754 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Has anyone had any dealings with sti hand guns.Thinking hard on the 38superin the open class.But looking at the glock 40 with a gunsmith down in GA.Prices about the same but not looking at that just want the best.That I can get too start back with.

S Lance
Forum Administrator

Post by S Lance » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:52 am

STI is pretty much the standard to which everything else is compared. Shooters Connection, which is linked at the bottom of the page, can help get you set up. The owner is a regular competitor at the club.

Gary Stevens

Post by Gary Stevens » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Besides being great guns, STI is a supporter of USPSA and good folks. Like Scott said, Shooters Connection is the place to buy from.
Resistance is mandatory.

To be loved and resptected is desireable. To be feared will work also.

biggmike6754

Class

Post by biggmike6754 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:12 pm

What classes do they have now.And how old do have too be for the senior class.I was a B class when I left been out com shooting for about 15 yrs.Still shoot 1 sometimes 2 times a week when work lets me.Thanks for all the replys.

Gary Stevens

Post by Gary Stevens » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Classes, which define your skill level, range from Grand Master-Master-A-B-C-D. If you had a USPSA class when you quit, you would pick back up with that class when you restart.

Senior is age 55 and is a category such as Super Senior (age 65) Lady, Junior.

Divisions, which define equipment, are Open-Limited-Limited 10-Production-Single Stack-Revolver.

Each Division has its own requirements and can be viewed in the rules section at http://www.uspsa.org The requirements are in the Appendix.
Resistance is mandatory.

To be loved and resptected is desireable. To be feared will work also.