Hello

New shooter discussion, questions and information here
robertm

Hello

Post by robertm » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:24 am

Hello My name is Robert Murray am 37 and have been shooting for sense I was 12. I have been out of the sport for many years now but looking to
get started again. I was born in Ashland and still have some family in the
area.

When we lived in Pittsburgh for a number of years I became interested in archery and joined a club in that area and really enjoyed there competitions and would image pistol matches would be as if not more enjoyable. To tell the truth I was excited to see match shooting in this area.

I understand the club is membership based and would like to talk or discuss the possibility of visiting the range and perhaps becoming a member. To tell the truth I was excited to see match shooting in this area.

Gunworks

Post by Gunworks » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:41 am

Welcome.
Our next match is scheduled for Dec. 7th (IDPA) or USPA is the 14th.
Those would be the best times to come out, that will give you the opportunity to see a match and see what people are using.

robertm

Post by robertm » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Well was not able to make it out in Dec but I am making plans to come out on the 15th. My father might come as well if he is up to it as he was in a car accident last week and is still a little stiff. Some guys from work said they might come out as well. In any case I hope to meat some of you on Sunday. Also look forward to seeing a match in person.

Robert

Gunworks

Post by Gunworks » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Match is on sunday the 11th.

Match meeting will be the 15th, this is where we get together to set match dates and select match layouts.

You are welcome to come to both.

robertm

Post by robertm » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Gunworks wrote:Match is on sunday the 11th.

Match meeting will be the 15th, this is where we get together to set match dates and select match layouts.

You are welcome to come to both.

Oops yea that's what I meant to say :) Might do the 15th also will depend if the wife is off that night. I work days and she works nights so we try and be at home together when we can. She is about to changes schedules so am unsure. Thanks