New ICORE Club

Talk about USPSA and IDPA classes and divisions here
Wheelgunner

New ICORE Club

Post by Wheelgunner » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:09 am

We have three members and what seems like some pretty good interest. We will be starting a club. Steve is waiting on his application to come back. He will be our third that we need to start. I have a couple of suggestions. We get 12 classifiers per year to shoot with a club. I would like to have one additional match similar to the other 4 that we shot and then one that is nothing by classifiers. I need some feed back on this. If we can get some folks to join we can send these in and get all of the folks classified. The other suggestion is shirts. I have a couple of ideas. I am going to mock one up and see what they are like. I may even look at grilling some burgers and hotdogs on the last match with the classifiers and charge a little loot to cover the shoot, food, and shirts. I think that for 30 bucks each we could shoot, grill, and get shirts. I think the shirts will be about 15 each. The other question is a club name. I have seen such things as the Wheelburners. We could of course use the Ashland Gun Club.

So to follow up.

Would we do one additional classifier match?
What about a cookout and some shirts?
What about a name for the club?

Thanks

Rather-B-Huntin

Post by Rather-B-Huntin » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:03 pm

I'm all for cookouts!! Mention food and I'm there. Shirts are good too. Just make sure to get me a XXL that is 100% cotton (polyesther irritates my delicate skin). I'm going to join ICORE too. Can probably talk Glasscock and Richmond into it too. Hell, Dana was even talking seriously about getting a round gun on the way home from Sunday's match. May get him in too.

S Lance
Forum Administrator

Post by S Lance » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:36 pm

1. I think an all classifier match is a good idea.

2. I'd buy a shirt but would probably skip a cookout.

3. I'll let someone more creative than me suggest a name, but it might be nice to have AGC somehow incorporated into it.

Rather-B-Huntin

Post by Rather-B-Huntin » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 pm

S Lance wrote: 3. I'll let someone more creative than me suggest a name, but it might be nice to have AGC somehow incorporated into it.
Somewhere on the shirt should be the initials "H.S.M.G.F.A." :eek:

Wheelgunner

Post by Wheelgunner » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:32 pm

From the looks of some of Scott's Pictures and to add a little on what Tim said. How about the AGC Round Bellies, AGC Wheelgunners.....any other suggestions.

Wheelgunner

Post by Wheelgunner » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Here is the T Shirt design that I worked up. We could do the black and white or a gray shirt with black print. Looks like it will run about 13.00 per shirt. Not making any money and if we do I will give it back to the club. Let me get some feedback.

[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\us939363\Desktop\ijbh;iub.bmp[/img]

Wheelgunner

Post by Wheelgunner » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:30 pm

I have a shirt design. It is pretty cool. They are 13.00 each. I have to order 12. Let me know of the sizes. I am making zero money and if the estimate is wrong and I do I will donate it to the club.

I know of the following people and sizes I am guessing.

James Kirk XXL
Scott Lance XL
Matt Blake L?
Andrew Glasscock XXL
Tim Beller XXXL

Looks like we need 7 more. If I can get these together I will get them ordered. We can do black with white print or a gray with black print. We can do anything we want but Tim wants pink to match his little "mouse fart loads". I wont do pink but will think of anything. Let me know what you think and maybe some shirt sizes and commitments.

Kirk

Chillywig

Post by Chillywig » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:09 pm

If needed put Glasscock down for two in xxl. I'll give one to my old man, he's pro gun and likes local stuff.

As for Beller I think you guessed right on the size but it needs to have the 5XL neck size to get his big ol mellon through it!! :D

bcp307

New Icore Club

Post by bcp307 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:32 pm

I need a XL. My vote is for grey shirt.

Wlktheduk

Post by Wlktheduk » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:53 pm

I'll go with large, and grey. As for comments,

Viva La REVOlution! :D
Viva La REVOlution!