Pan American Shotgun Championship

Talk about USPSA and IDPA classes and divisions here
S Lance
Forum Administrator

Pan American Shotgun Championship

Post by S Lance » Tue May 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Is anybody going to this thing??? It's only a few hours away.

The 2010 Pan American Shotgun Championship is scheduled for July 29 ? Aug 1, 2010 at Park City, KY. The match consists of 30 stages with a round count of 350 rounds of shotgun. If you are a shotgun fan this is once in a lifetime opportunity to show off your skills against some of the best shotgunners from around the world. To register and for more information please visit our web site at http://www.panamericanshotgun.org. We have a match ammunition supplier lined up ready to take your orders and have you ammunition on the ground ready for you to test in our shooter friendly test and sight in area. The best part about using this service is you do not have to travel with all that ammunition and you will not have to visit the chronograph by using match ammunition.

If you require additional assistance please feel free to contact one of the match directors, Linda Chico at lchico@msn.com or Larry Houck at azone40@msn.com. We will be glad to help you in way that we can. We hope to see you at the Pan American Shotgun Championship at Rockcastle Shooting Center at Park Mammoth Resort.

creekerdoug

Post by creekerdoug » Tue May 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Is USPSA membership required to compete? I couldn't tell from the website. The buy in is a little steep but I've wasted more on, uh, other stuff like ex-wives.

I'll get in touch with the match directors for more info. so I'm a maybe at this point.

Wheelgunner

Post by Wheelgunner » Wed May 12, 2010 7:32 am

You know u would need a shotgun(one of those mag fed jobs), 800 rounds of ammo, extra mags, all the gear, 350 bucks to enter, and a couple of nights in bowling green. I can't think of a better way to drop two grand. I need a race gun and all the goods with it. It looks awesome.
Shooter ready.....stand by.

S Lance
Forum Administrator

Post by S Lance » Wed May 12, 2010 4:52 pm

creekerdoug wrote:Is USPSA membership required to compete? I couldn't tell from the website. The buy in is a little steep but I've wasted more on, uh, other stuff like ex-wives.

I'll get in touch with the match directors for more info. so I'm a maybe at this point.
I would imagine that USPSA membership is required. I'm undecided about going but it looks pretty interesting and is about as close as an international IPSC event is going to get.

creekerdoug

Post by creekerdoug » Thu May 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Wheelgunner wrote:You know u would need a shotgun(one of those mag fed jobs), 800 rounds of ammo, extra mags, all the gear, 350 bucks to enter, and a couple of nights in bowling green. I can't think of a better way to drop two grand. I need a race gun and all the goods with it. It looks awesome.
Whaaaat?? Are you tryin' to tell me that I can't win with Daddy's H&R Topper or Granddaddy's Model 97?? This is startin' to sound like some kinda Uropean 3/4 Commie crap. Do you have to have sex with Obama to shoot in the thing??