Shotgun on 8/21?

Talk about USPSA and IDPA classes and divisions here
creekerdoug

Shotgun on 8/21?

Post by creekerdoug » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:28 pm

So what's the deal with shooting a shotgun on 8/21? I got a pretty sweet poke stock 12 ga. that Daddy bought at Sears back in the 60's. Some guy named Ted Wil......something or other made it. It's kinda hard to read what with the rust and all. Should I bring bird shot, buck shot or punkin balls or what?

I've been to two state fairs and a keg party or three but I just can't figure this one out. What saaaaay the Ashland collective?

creekerdoug

Post by creekerdoug » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:31 pm

By the way, ya'll make me laugh so hard I want to pee my pants when you show up with them foreign guns.

Gunworks

Post by Gunworks » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:59 pm

That would be Ted Williams, knock the rust off with a grinder and bring it along with some bird shot.

I may shoot my shotgun made by an Itailian noodle company.

creekerdoug

Post by creekerdoug » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Why I'd never mess with the originality of of a classic gun with a grinder. That's awful. Those guys on "gun broker" won't hardly mess with a gun that's not original.

Those Eyetalian guns are the one's that make me pee my pants. I'm pretty sure that company makes really cool scooters too.

If you pull up to a stop light and in front of you there's a guy on a Harley and a guy on a scooter do you know how to tell which one is a practicing homosexual? It should be obvious that they both are homosexuals. Actual heterosexuals who have sex with people who aren't the same sex as them drive Toyotas.

creekerdoug

Post by creekerdoug » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:42 pm

I've given it a lot of thought and I want to make sure that I have not upset any Harley or scooter riders who might read my posts. If you are, in fact a homosexual Harley or scooter rider, that OK. We're in the 21st century and it's OK. Your preference is your's and your's alone. I don't think any less of you. OK?

Just for giggles; here's my poke stoke 12 ga.:
Attachments
m2 002.JPG