1911 mags

Buy, sell, or trade your gear here
skoalsoldier

1911 mags

Post by skoalsoldier » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 am

So what is the cheapest place online to buy 1911 mags. I need a few extras for my new springfield and want to get em as cheapo as possible, but good ones like wilson or mccormick. I'm willin to spend a little dough for the good stuff, just not too much hehe.

So I visited Sling Point Firearms in Lexington today. I had called ahead and asked if they had any 45 acp fmj ammo. The guy said yes and I about did flips hehe. I stopped in, he sold me two boxes of speer 45 GAP. I feel like a complete idiot for not payin attn to the box, but still I'm pissed cause he sold me 45 gap and not acp lol. I hate the ammo situation :mad:

I found a 3pk of Colt 7rd mags at Sportsmans Guide for 50 bucks (45 for us club members) and they also have 50 round boxes of Fiocchi fmj 45acp for 18 bucks a box.

Gary Stevens

Post by Gary Stevens » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:14 pm

You can get your magazines from Chuck Bradley, http://www.shootersconnection.com, and he can deliver them to you at the club. The entire Bradley crew are members at our club.

Try to get the best price for "quality" magazines, not "cheap" magazines. Magazines can be the single most reason for gun malfunctions in a semi-auto.

It is not like you have to buy them each match, like ammo. Quality magazines will last for many, many years and make your shooting life so much more enjoyable.

These are the words of experience. Been there, done that, not a pretty sight. Learn from my experiences and save yourself the money and aggravation.
Resistance is mandatory.

To be loved and resptected is desireable. To be feared will work also.